WE ARE CRAZY IF WE ARE TOGETHER.!!!

first , let me introduce this girl .
her name is Lisa Oktriani Yusri .
she is my cousin .
She's 18 YO .
n she's studying @ andalas university , comunication major.




if we're together , we always make a joke .

or try something new n strange , OF COURSE A POSITIVE THING !


soo..!!! what i wanna tell u is how crazy we are if we're together .
hahahaa, she's not my sister , but my cousin .
SO SILLY !

if we're together , we feel the world is ours :D the others just rent :D
*eaaakk..

sometimes we sing a song n continue to the other song which the song has the same melody :D
the people around us who is listening to us, just laughing, sometimes feeling "strange"



it's us in my room :D haha, thx 2 God the almighty who was created a human like this :D 

so, at the end i wanna put my photos here .
 
it's me , she take my picture ! how silly am i . huuuuftttt..! :/







"now, let's see the picture of her!"


nahhh !!! it's her ! which one is sillier ?? i take her picture by myself :D








of course there's so many craziness n happiness about us, but, it soo much , i dont wan to retell it at all, because, if u read it, u'll know how crazy we're more then this .
:D

JUST IT !

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

makalah kritik dan esai

Review Jusz Spray

Sayap-Sayap Patah (Kahlil Gibran)