Let Me Tell You A Beautiful Pray

Ya Allah ..

when i loose my hope because my plans have come to be nothing 
help me to remember that Your love is always greater than my dissapointments 
and Your plans for my life are always better than my dreams...


Ya Allah ..

when i loose someone special in my life. 
please help me to realize that he/she is not the special one. 
help me to remember that the person who i got before, is the steps to get the really special one. 
i know You always be the best pencil to write the best story for me. 
and You  also the best eraser to erase all of my pain and change it into a beautiful smile. 
and i know You're the best God to share all of my story in life..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

makalah kritik dan esai

Review Jusz Spray

Sayap-Sayap Patah (Kahlil Gibran)